The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fears Cont'd

I think we can add one more fear...the fear that the world is going to end soon. Some guy was predicting in May, Jesus would be making his return and the world as we know it would be over. Most people shrug this off as hullabaloo....I'm one of them but recently I'm starting to wonder. With the massive weather destruction going on all over the world; the massive killings by lone gunmen; and now the idea that the zodiac system is changing...I say what the heck? I know, there is all kinds of research that can tear apart my statements...I'm actually counting on it but it's still food for thought.

No comments: