The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Saturday/Sunday

I really did well at the T-store yesterday. I bought four Liz Claiborn tops, two other tops, an Eddy Bauer top and a Karen Scott sweater for less than $8. Everything was machine washable too (although the sweater actually looked better before I washed it despite having put it in a lingerie bag. It seemed to pick up everything it could find in the washer. I spend over an hour with the lint brush and lint shaver on it but it looks pretty good now.) Some of the ladies at work think I should go into business...finding famous label items and selling them for a profit. I'm just not sure I feel comfortable with that though. It's good that others can find them there too without someone like me snatching them all up and reselling them. It's just doesn't see right.

The Christmas stuff is down. It's not up in the attic yet but.....well, baby steps. I haven't brought out the normal pictures and flower arrangements and do-hickies yet either. I need to dust first. We'll get there.

Becca went to the beauty parlor to this weekend. She looks lovely. I'll post a pic next time.

No comments: