The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Tuesday

Aw...what a great day it was. I had no headache pain! Aw...can't tell you how great it is! Had a great day at work...got a ton done!

My doctor says I am having migraines. Personally I'm thinking a brain tumor but I'm just a layperson. He's putting me on a drug that is given to people with seizures. Apparently on a lower dose, it helps people with migraines. One of the side effects, though, is confusion but usually at the higher dose. Lord knows I don't need more confusion in my life.

Does anyone else find it weird that Shania Twain married the ex-husband of the woman who was the reason for the break up of her marriage with Mutt Lang?

Why don't people just ignore Lindsay Lohan? Sure her family can pay her some attention; maybe some close friends but the general population really needs to pretend she doesn't exist. She needs a good reality check.

Later Gator....

No comments: