The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Blessings from my friends

Aw man....I can't say enough about my friends; my wonderful support system. Yesterday, my husband almost tripped over a box on the front porch that the mail man delivered without us realizing it. It was from my friend Mary Jo who lives in Kansas. MJ and I went to school together since first grade and re-connected on Facebook. She's three hours away from me and we keep threatening to meet up some day. It's certainly on my list. Anyway...in the box was this lovely little angel. I have added it to my angel shelf; next to my mother's ashes (or my quarter of her ashes. Mom had requested that she be divided between my two brothers, my dad and me.) Thank you so much MJ. That was so sweet of you.

On Friday, my friend Linda come to visit with me and she brought me these amazingly colorful posies. I know they were dyed but the color is so vibrant. Thank you so much Linda and for visiting with me. It's always good to catch up. I know Linda because Philip used to work with her at Hertz. But now she's friends with us both.

Thanks again MJ and Linda!


No comments: