The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Still not used to this boob-less status

If you watch Direct TV you get a lot of channels to pick from. I'm still learning where the ones I like are so I end up scrolling through the guide. Did you know that there is a Bra infomerical on one channel or another every other hour? Seriously. I catch myself getting involved in it...There's the Aaagh Bra and the Genie Bra and this morning The View had a segment on where they got ladies in the audience to do a bra challenge. Several ladies volunteered to show their bra-covered hooters in exchange for a free bra from Playtex. And there I was watching it, saying "oh, that's pretty." Not one of them was wearing a mastectomy bra. Why is that? We're an audience. I suppose I could buy these bras and get creative. (That's all for now....more soon.)

1 comment:

Tequila Sepulveda said...

In 2003 I had a left mastectomy with reconstruction and right reduction. Oh how I wish I had NOT hat the reconstruction, now.

Why, you may ask? Alas, my breasts have taken residence in two different longitudes. Or is that latitudes. Drat. Either way, it requires that I wear a bra to go out in public. HAH, but I even gave that up when I got esophageal cancer and the stupid bras' hit me right where my tumor is.

Anywho, Good luck on your journey through cancer, and your boob-less status!