The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Church

We went to church this morning. No, the walls didn't fall in either. Who would have thought. The Pastor got me thinking about finding my place, my purpose. He said that there are two kinds of church goes; the ones who do too much and the ones who don't do enough. Personally I think he's wrong; I think there's a third-the ones who do do enough. Anyway, he says the ones who do too much have a hard time asking for help or deligating because, sometimes it's easier to do it yourself. The ones who don't do enough don't know where they belong and, like me, are afraid if they choose a place and it's not what they hoped, they will be stuck. He says it's not true; that you may end up changing several times before you find your place. This is kind of reassuring to me because at 47 I think I should have found my place and that it's too late. Maybe it's not.

I'm not able to join this church, obviously, since I don't live here but maybe I will change and pick on in Edmond. I have to think about this more.

No comments: