The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Friday, November 23, 2007

Home In Oklahoma

Well, my "traveler from hell" title must be removed. We made it to Buffalo and back to OKC with NO delays, waylays...or any kind of lays whatsoever. It must be traveling with Phil. He's my lucky charm. The news reports all kinds of travel delays but we did not see any of them.

Something about going back to NY makes me want to do better. I think about it, all the way home, how I'm going to sleep less and do more; be a better housekeeper, workout, eat better, be more productive at home and at work; learn more; do more work on my investing club. I may be inspired by my brother Jim, and his wife, Debi. These people don't like to sit for too long; especially Jim. He's always doing something, up on the roof cleaning out the gutters or in the garage tinkering, or in the office working on a computer design project as a side job, or in the basement putting in a new hard drive on someone's computer. He's always busy. He rarely watches TV. Yeah, he inspires me to do more. Let's see how long this lasts.

So far, I've haven't done much but criticized myself for leaving dirty pans on the stove all week. Ugh. Oh well.

No comments: