The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh man...I'm lost for words

Philip didn't think it could happen but it did....I can't think of anything to blog about. Nope. Nothing.

Well, I could be really boring and tell you I'm watching Dancing with The Stars. I really like Marie Osmond and I would like her to win; I doubt she will; she's a little too stiff but I really like her. She reminds me of my friend Liz. Both have that big sun shiney smile and committment to family. I'm sure the race car driver will win which means JulieAnn Haugh or whatever her name is will win again. She was so cute with Pablo last year. Well, that was boring.

My day was good. I was very productive at work. I slipped in a little self serving credit to my boss. Sometimes you just have to blow your own horn. I know, you shouldn't be when the only ones who know how hard you are working are you and God...well, that should be enough but...well it's not. Sorry God. So I did it; not so sudtle though.....but oh well.

No comments: