The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Friday, November 02, 2007

Kicking the Coke Habit

I'm going to do this. I have to. On Monday, I'm stopping at Sonic on my way to work to get my last diet Coke w/ Vanilla. I will have to have it drank by 10am. Before 10, I will be 46 years old; after 10, I will be 47 years old. I want to be able to say, I haven't had a coke since I was 46. I have to do this. Coke, Dr Pepper, Pepsi....any carmel colored carbinated drink has phospheric acid and this is bad. Bad bad bad. PA is not good. It depletes your body of calcium. I need all the calcium I can get.

This is going to be very hard. I love my Diet Coke. I will admit I'm addicted. Does anyone know a 12 step program to kick this coke habit?

No comments: