The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thinking about my Mama

Aw...I have discovered that my dad has bladder cancer. I have no idea what level he is or how much there is in him or what the prognosis is; he had a bone scan and a c-scan but he doesn't see his doctor until Wednesday. I guess they are not so concerned about it, otherwise you'd think they'd move a little quicker.

I can't help and wonder if my mom has anything to do with this. Not in a vendictive way, mind you. My dad quit smoking last Christmas. Not because he wanted to but he needed a triplet way bypass operation. After two months is the hospital, he figured it didn't make any sense to start again. So he quit. For a while, I imagined my mom up in heaven saying, "Oh sure, now you quit!" I'm very surprised, and overjoyed that he has stuck to it.

No comments: