The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday

Oh the time is flying. I hate that it is coming to a close. We leave Angola tomorrow, early afternoon for Getzville. That's it. I won't be back here until next time. It all depends on my Dad's surgery for when I get back here. I felt so sad at his house tonight. I went to watch the Sabres game with him. I stayed for two periods. He cleaned the stove. This is a big deal. He hates to clean. (You should see his house). I just can't believe this is the same man of 20 years ago. It's just strange.

When my mom was here it was hard to leave her but at least I left her with my dad. Now he's all alone. It's sad. More later.

No comments: