The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday

The vacation is creeping by. Today's agenda is lunch with my Sister in Law's Step Mom. How funny does that sound? We're going, guess? Chicks! Yes the bowling alley. It's a big deal here in Angola. Bowling, food....what ever can you ask for?

After that I'm driving out to North Collins. It's just north of Collins (in case you want to know). My friend Robin is out there with her three children (ages 3-7). She's this single mom who apparently has been cloned or something. She's amazing.

I really need to focus more on the people who have an interest in my life than those who do not.

No comments: