The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I know it...

I'm on the cusp of something. Something is brewing in my brain getting ready to escape. I think it may be something I create or write. I know I have to write my year end holiday newsletter, so that may be it. I have several stories in mind. I feel the urge to write the most, when I'm no where in a position to write...like at work. When I get to a place that is condusive to writing; the ideas just don't come. It's so weird.

It's like when I leave the house to go to work, I find some many things I wish I could stay home and do; like clean the bathroom. I never want to clean the bathroom more than when I'm on the way out the door. If I were at home, it would lose its luster and fast. Amazing how that works. Wasn't it Jim Croce who had that song about, "...there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do, once you find them?"

I have ideas for tonight...Dancing with the Stars, the Xmas letter, learning Indesign, clean something....let's see what I get done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go, girl. Keep those ideas hot and brewing.
Jlo