The Move....

I have decided to continue by blog at a new location. Please adjust your bookmarks. The new location is:https://sites.google.com/site/evasgoodlife/

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Faces

Okay, you may have thought the Monster Tree was a stretch. Well, I often find "things" in the weirdest places. Here is a man I see in the tile in the restroom at work. Can you see him? I named him Jughead. When it's time to use the facilities we say, "I'm going to go visit Jughead."



The first photo shows Jughead from afar. He's in the upper left of the center tile. The second is a closeup of Jughead with some help to identify him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, girl, now I'm your therapist speaking:
What are you on, girl?
Ha!
I love your imagination.
Jlo

EVA MAHONEY said...

But you see him, no? Thankfully this is not drug induced. :)